INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
Goals and Objectives
Objective of IQAC
- The goals of the Institution focus on Rural Development and Empowerment of women through value added and value based education.
- To ensure quality assurance by planning, guiding and monitoring of Teaching practice, Preparing teaching materials based scientific approach.
- To ensure quality enhancement through research activities.
- To eliminate deficiency
- To enhance quality
- Head of the Institution
- Director / Coordinator IQAC
- Five Senior faculty members
- One senior member in Administrative office
- Two Experts from Management / Industries / Academic
Quorum of the meeting
- Validity of membership is minimum two years.
- Meeting Frequency
- Atleast 4 meeting per academic year.
- 2/3 IQAC members strength is mandatory.
- The IQAC meeting report should be in the following format.
- Circular from IQAC Coordinator
- Minutes of meeting
- Action taken report
- All documents are to be documented with official sign and maintained electronically in retrievable format.